Spice up your summer salads pieces of fruit, strawberry and lobster go great!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 32 langoustines
- 2 bulbs fennel
- 1/2 bunch of onions-tops
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 20g butter
- Salt, 3 peppercorns
- 125 g strawberries,
- 1 c. tablespoons sugar, 1 tsp. Coffee sherry vinegar, 1 tsp. Coffee balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper.
Recipe of the prawns salad, strawberry vinaigrette
- Shell the prawns.
- Peel and slice the fennel.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Peel, dégermez and crush the garlic.
Heat the wok over high heat,
- Pour in the oil, then throw in the langoustines, fennel, onions and garlic.
- Sauté over high heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Halfway through cooking, season with a little salt and pepper, then add the butter.
- Wash, drain and hull the strawberries, chop menu.
In a bowl,
- Mix salt, pepper and vinegar, add the oil and whisk to emulsify.
- Add the strawberries.
- Serve the prawns with dressing on the side.
Photo credit: Cedus