Here is a leaf salad recipe to’orange, cheese and pecans, as easy as quick to perform.
C’is a full sense of freshness and lightness to prepare the best holiday meals.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pouch curly lettuce Florette
- 2 large oranges
- 150 g Gouda old
- 100g pecan.
For the dressing:
- 1 small teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 cl vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 10 cl fresh orange juice
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of the leaf salad, orange, cheese and pecans
Prepare the vinaigrette.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger with mustard.
- Pour the orange juice and oil and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and cut the oranges into quarters.
- Cut into cubes Gouda.
- Pour the salad leaf in a bowl, add the orange slices, pecans and cubes Gouda.
When ready to serve,
- Season the salad dressing,
- Stir and serve.
Visual Credit: © Florette / G. Quantin / I. Brancq-Lepage