Input or salad, prawns and mango blend perfectly. Here's an idea original and full of freshness recipe to start the meal.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 12 prawns flooding
- 1 c. Coffee brown sugar
- 1 mango
- 4 new small white onions
- 250g mixed salad shoots
- 1 green pepper
- 1 piece of ginger fresh
- 1 untreated lime
- 4 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ml water
- Salt, pepper.
Recipe of the salade prawns and mango
- Shell the prawns. Sauté in 2 tbsp. tablespoons oil over high heat, brown sugar, about 1 minute per side, until they are captured and roses.
- Grate the lemon zest, squeeze its juice.
- Mix the chilli and ginger into pieces with the remaining oil, lemon juice, 5 cl hot water, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the lemon zest and set aside.
- Mingle shoots salads, onion rings and diced mango in a bowl.
- Arrange the prawns on top and sprinkle with green sauce Creole.
- Cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Photo credit: Cedus