Like the cool, the mixture of fruit and you are more followers of slimming desserts, so here is a delicious fruit salad with melon, strawberries and kiwi.
Both good and very decorative, this assortment of fruits should be the’unanimity around the table!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 melons
- 250 g strawberries
- 4 kiwis
Recipe fruit salad with melon, strawberries and kiwi:
This fruit salad takes only minutes to perform and may as well be served as dessert that’aperitif as biting appetizers of each fruit’a toothpick.
- Start with clean strawberries to be consumed fresh
- Hull strawberries
- Peel the kiwis
- Cut the melon in 2 and, in’Using’spoon, seed them.
- Removing a portion of the body in order to’enlarge the central part to accommodate fruit
- Then cut the melon to form triangular edges as in the photo above
- Cut into uniform size pieces of fruit
- Arrange the pieces of fruit in’inside the melon
The salad is then ready to be served, if you keep a few hours, then put in the fridge in the meantime.