The farfalle salad, basil and tomatoes is a digest of freshness and flavor of dishes to accompany your’summer.
Of course you can use farfallescomme pasta but tagliatelle or other dough you like.
Here is the complete recipe!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g tomatoes cluster
- 3 clovesgarlic
- 12 sheets of basil
- 5 tbsp of’olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pepper can be replaced by a mixture of 5 bays
- 250g farfalle
Recipe of the farfalle salad, basil and tomatoes:
The preparation is very simple but requires a little time considering cooking that lasts many hours. Nevertheless, one can cook the tomatoes the day before and keep them cool.
- Finely chop basil
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves
- Combine basil,’garlic and’oil’olive and season with berries
- Wash tomatoes and cut into 2 or 4 depending on their size
- Remove the tomatoes from seed
Cooking tomatoes to make confire :
If we know the Tomatoes are preserved when’they do not reject all of’water. They have a dry appearance and slightly wilted.
- On parchment paper, place the tomatoes without its’they touch
- About each neighborhood drop some preparation based’oil’olive, d’garlic and basil
- Keep part of’oil’olive for the introduction
- Add salt and pepper with pepper or 5 bays
- Cook for 4 hours at 90 °.
- Remove from oven and let cool
Placing salad farfalle:
The establishment is Quick and easy. You can mix the ingredients separately before serving or serve pasta and accompaniment.
- Cook al dente farfalle
- Cool under’cold water after cooking
- In a bowl, put together the farfalle, preparing’oil’olive and tomato confit
- Add a few basil leaves decoration
It is preferably eaten cold but can also be served warm or hot if the summer heat n’is waiting for you!
For this you just have to not to cool the pasta after cooking.
Finally, as in the photo, you can also add heart of’artichokes.