In the winter, but also the rest of the’year, love the warm salad or warm goat.
Here accompanied by’good oak leaf, tomatoes and hazelnuts.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 salad oak leaf
- 3 small goat cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- Some nuts
- Oil’olive oil, vinegar, mustard
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of the warm goat salad:
This recipe is ideal for a small meal last minute, an impromptu dinner or eat light but warm in winter.
Start by preheating the oven to 180 °
- Wrap each little chive goat (as pictured)
- Wash the salad oak leaf
- Wash tomatoes and cut into large cubes
- Crush the nuts coarsely
Prepare’seasoning by mixing 3 tablespoons of’oil’olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon of mustard. Salt and pepper
- Remove the small goats on bread
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes
Arrange the plates,
- Put a few lettuce leaves on each plate
- Add the diced tomatoes and walnuts
- Pour’seasoning on each plate
Remove the small goats from oven and place on each plate a hot sandwich with goat