Here is the recipe for delicious Lindt Chocolate Sabayon, a condensed flavor and’smoothness but also a recipe so easy and quick to prepare.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Baking : 8 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 150 g dark chocolate Lindt 70%
- 8 egg yolks
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 pinches of cinnamon powder
Recipe Chocolate Sabayon:
1. Break the chocolate into pieces in a small pan and melt it in a double boiler, or place it in a bowl and melt it in the microwave oven, until a consistency perfectly smooth.
2. In a heavy saucepan, place the egg yolks and sugar. Whisk until pale yellow foam. Place the pan in a water bath and whisk constantly, avoiding boil until cream thickens.
3. Still beating, add slowly melted chocolate and cinnamon. Divide the zabaglione into glasses and serve immediately.
Credit: "ed. LAROUSSE / A Cooking The Lindt 70% cocoa The best recipes / available in bookstores "