The calf is a perfect roast meat and’even more tasty and fragrant when’it is cooked with bacon and county.
Easy to perform, veal roast is perfect as the county of flat’fall and’winter.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 roast veal 1 kg (nuts) already tied and strapped
- 8 slices County
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons veal stock
- 1 bowl of warm water
- 15 cl of white wine
- 25 cl cream
- 25g butter
- Salt, pepper,
- Kitchen string.
Veal Roast County
- Heat the butter in a pan and brown the roast on all sides.
- The deeply incised into 8 locations.
- Slide a slice of bacon and a slice of Comté in each incision.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 7).
- Dissolve the veal stock in the bowl of warm water and pour into the casserole.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the white wine.
- Put the roast in the pan and bake for 20 minutes covered.
- Then cook for 10 more minutes uncovered to brown.
- Remove roast.
- Pour the cream into the pan and stir, leaving slightly reduce.
- Serve hot.