Here is the recipe for the delicious crunchy salad of fennel, celeriac, apple and pélardon.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 pélardons little refined
- 1 half celeriac
- 1 apple Granny Smith
- 1 fennel
- 1 half yellow onion
- 1 c. tablespoon honey
- 50 g ginger fresh
- ½ c. Coffee coriander ground
- zest and juice of half a lemon green
- 4 c. cider vinegar, 8 c. tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper.
Recipe for crunchy salad of fennel, celeriac, apple and pélardon
- Cut half of the apple and onion into small cubes, sauté in a pan with a little oil, coriander, a little salt and lemon zest.
- Peel and cut the ginger into cubes and add to the rest.
- When the chutney has enough compote, deglaze with the lemon juice and add honey.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Book chutney.
Using a mandoline,
- Cut the fennel into thin slices.
- Peel and grate the celeriac.
- Cut into thin sticks the rest of the apple.
- Arrange a layer of fennel and celeriac and finish with some apple sticks.
- Conduct a vinaigrette with olive oil, cider vinegar and a little salt and pepper.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and then file a pélardon on top, pour the cheese with a little chutney.