A veritable institution in Italy, risotto is a delicious dish easy to perform. Here associated with mussels, parmesan and butter’algae.
Preparation : 10 min
Baking : 20 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 90 cl broth bodied poultry
- 2 beautiful shallots
- 30g butter’algae
- 300 g rice risotto
- 15 cl of white wine
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan shavings
- 500 g mussels cooked
- Fresh herbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of the mussel risotto, parmesan and butter’algae
- Heat the spicy broth.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
In a large skillet,
- Melt the butter and sauté the shallots without browning.
- Add rice and pearled.
- Pour the white wine.
- Pepper and cook until’absorption of the liquid.
- Add 2 tbsp. tablespoons heavy cream.
- Pour the broth bodied as that’it is absorbed by the rice.
- The cooking time can vary from 17 to 18 minutes.
Just before the end of cooking,
- Add remaining sour cream, Parmesan shavings and mussels (keep for dressage)
- Rely on temperature and mix.
Place the risotto on hot plates decorated with’fresh herbs, mussels and Parmesan shavings.
READ MORE ...
Each year, France produces about 75,000 tonnes of mussels which more than half of mussel mussels. To satisfy the’appetite French, 130 000 tonnes are imported, mainly from d’Spain and the Netherlands. Our attraction to this succulent mollusk s’perfectly illustrates the great fair of Lille where 500 tonnes of mussels are eaten each year in one weekend!
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel