Flat trend, cheap and extremely tasty risotto offers a multitude of possibilities.
Here is the recipe for fondant and diced beet risotto.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400g Arborio rice
- 2 beets Whole cooked
- 30g grated parmesan
- 30 g parmesan
- 3 chicken stock shelves
- 1 glass of white wine
- 4 shallots
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 50g butter
- Salt and pepper
Risotto recipe fondant, beetroot cubes
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cut the beets into cubes.
- Fry the shallots in oil for 3 minutes.
- Pour the rice risotto and stir for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Pour in the wine, let it evaporate, stirring, salt and pepper.
- Melt 3 soup tablets in 1.5 L of boiling water.
- Pour the broth as the rice absorbs it and mix.
- When the rice is "al dente", remove from heat and add the butter into pieces and grated Parmesan.
- Cover and let stand for 2 min.
- Serve with diced beets and Parmesan shavings.
Credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani