Here is the recipe for delicious turkey rolls with cheese gouda, coquillette Zotto and freshness peak with mint leaves.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 2 turkey cutlets
- 1/2 onion red
- some leaves mint
- 60 gr Gouda
- 200g pasta shells
In the closet
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 stock cube
- 1 olive oil net
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- peaks aperitif
Recipe of the rolled turkey with gouda, coquillette Zotto mint
Dissolve the broth in 500 ml of boiling water.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, then do confit in a skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. with olive oil.
- Add the macaroni and let them heat 2 min. , stirring halfway through.
- Then add 1 ladle of broth, stir and let stand.
In the meantime,
- Spread the slices on a cutting board.
- The spread with a rolling pin (or a glass bottle) and cut 5 or 6 bands.
- The season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cut thin slices of gouda and cut rectangles of width turkey strips.
Place 1 piece of Gouda cheese on each band turkey and form small rolls. Prick with one appetizer pic to keep everything. Make then cook 15 min. medium heat in a pan with butter, turning frequently so that all sides are golden.
When the broth is completely absorbed into the pan,
- Add a second ladle of broth and reduce until the complete absorption of the liquid.
- Stir in the chopped mint, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- If the pasta is too al dente, add a third ladle of stock and wait for the complete absorption.
When coquillette Zotto is cooked, taste with small rolls of turkey and cheese.
The Board of HelloFresh:
If you have a little white wine, please add ½ glass 2 min. after dropping the shells to the pan.
Let reduce, then add the broth.
Please return the turkey rolls on the small side so that all parties are cooked.