There is no need to present the risotto, this Italian specialty that has conquered our taste buds for some years.
Here is an original way to cook the risotto with pumpkin and parmesan.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 350 g rice risotto
- 500 g pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 50 cl chicken stock
- 5 cl white wine
- 40 g of butter
- 50g grated parmesan
- 2 tsp’herbs (parsley chervil, coriander)
Pumpkin risotto recipe:
Pumpkin risotto can be performed in a pumpkin of normal size and thus serve dish but it can also be done with small pumpkins or pumpkins to make small individual dishes.
- Start by cutting a large hat order’have a nice opening
- Remove the pumpkin flesh
- Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the’onion
- Saute’onion in butter in order to sweat then add the white wine
- Add the diced pumpkin
- Pour a little broth and heat to low leather
- When the dice are defeated, add the rice by adding the remaining broth as
- The cooking time is to’20 min
- Once fully absorbed the broth, add the Parmesan and herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Put everything into the hollowed out pumpkin
The risotto immediately used after cooking because it is difficult to warm up without that’it loses its appeal.