Italian dish par excellence, the risotto has become an indispensable dish gastronomy. Here is a delicious recipe for risotto with foie gras milk.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 150 g Carnaroli rice
- 1.5 liters of whole milk
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 pinch coriander ground
- 1 pinch ginger powdered
- 200 g foie gras costs (a nice steak in short)
- 2 shallots
- 15 cl much reduced veal jus
Risotto recipe foie gras milk
?? Heat the milk with a little salt and spices.
In a casserole,
- Sweat the finely chopped shallots without browning,
- Add the rice, stir and pour length 20 cl of warm milk,
- Cook over low heat, stirring regularly,
- Add another 20 ml of milk when the first quantity is absorbed.
?? In a hot pan,
- Remove the foie gras seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Make the color on both sides and let it rest for a while before the mixer in 30 ml of milk.
- Pass through a sieve and stir the risotto.
?? The baked risotto about twenty minutes and is served "al'onda" that is so soft that a wave is formed when the plate is tilted.
Make the risotto in small Japanese bowls and pour a veal jus net much reduced.
Recipe Sonia Ezgulian
© N.CARNET / CNIEL