Risotto is of course a true Italian specialty but it has become over the years a staple food of good French tables.
The wide variety of recipes that’it is possible to make based on this so special rice allows’have a lot of creativity in the choice of ingredients used.
Here is the recipe here asparagus risotto.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 box’asparagus or’equivalent fresh asparagus
- 300 gr risotto
- 1 onion
- 2 cubes chicken in 1 liter’water
- 1 glass of white wine
- 75g grated parmesan
Asparagus risotto recipe:
The success lies in the risotto cooking rice. It must be made on low heat and mix with a wooden spoon until’before serving.
The total rice cooking can take up’20 minutes.
- Start with saute’chopped onion in butter
- Add rice and stir until’in that’it is translucent
- Add white wine
- Gradually add the stock pending that’it is absorbed completely each time (do not put all of’once)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add grated Parmesan
- To serve, cut the tips of’asparagus and cook for a few seconds to return to the pan to warm
- Arrange on a plate
If you choose’use fresh asparagus:
- Rinse the asparagus in’Cold water
- Peel the asparagus so as to remove the stringy part
- Keep the tips only (4 cm)
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until’that the’asparagus is tender