Input or appetizer, herbs to tuna rillettes always Great success!
Fill freshness with this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1/2 bunch chive
- 1/2 bunch of’dill
- 1 shallot
- 15 cl cream (30% fat)
- 1 small Swiss
- 180 g tuna (Canned)
- 1 lemon
Tuna rillettes with herbs
- Remove the leaves, wash and chop the’dill.
- Wash and cut chives into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the’shallot.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, boil 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and incorporate the Swiss small mix.
- Crumble the tuna in’Using’a fork, the’add to the contents of the pan.
- Mix and add the chives, the’dill, a few drops of lemon juice and’shallot.
- Season and mix vigorously.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Photo: C. Herlédan