As an appetizer or starter, treat yourself with these tuna rillettes as easy as easy to prepare and delicious to eat on a grilled sandwich.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 200 g of tuna in brine
- 2 tsp parsley chased
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 small Swiss
- Juice’a fresh lemon
- Salt, pepper (or red berries)
Recipe homemade tuna rillettes:
Carried out in 5 minutes, the house tuna rillettes recipe will keep for several hours in the fridge at most.
- Start by opening the natural tuna can, then drain
- Flake the tuna
- Peel and finely chop the’shallot
- Mix the’shallots with lemon juice, salt and marinate for a few minutes
- Mix tuna with parsley
- Add the cream, mustard and small Swiss
- Finally add the’chopped shallot and refrigerate
Before serving ...
- Toast the bread toast
- Spread with tuna rillettes
An alternative is to replace the parsley herbs with the seasons as basil, the’tarragon or coriander ...