Foie gras is a product of’except that n’is never as good as when’it is half cooked. This makes cooking fudge foie gras, tasty and fragrant.
It is best to do his foie gras Mid home cooked 3 or 4 days before serving, it will be done better and even better.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 duck foie gras 500g approximately
- 7-8 g salt
- 2 g of white pepper
- 1-2 pinches of 4 spices
Recipe Seared foie gras
Start with devein liver or buy a times already deveined fat.
Make sure to keep the pieces as large as possible.
Mix salt, pepper and spices 4
Add the’seasoning foie gras taking care’all season homogeneous surfaces.
Put the pieces of foie gras in a bowl and press lightly to try to fill the empty d’air.
Seared foie gras Cooking
Preheat oven to 75 ° and put a dish with 2 cm’water for the water bath.
- Put the foie gras terrine with its lid closed.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour regularly checking that the liver does not give too much fat.
- As soon as’a layer of fat forms it is time’stop cooking.
- Pack lightly to make up the surface fat.
- Allow to cool before putting foie gras in the refrigerator.
Serve in slices with toast, bread d’spices or just wild.