Here is a ratatouille recipe adapted at pumpkin and chickpeas flavored with balsamic vinegar. An ideal accompaniment for your meat and fish.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 400 g pumpkin
- ½ red onion
- 380 gr tomatoes whole canned
- 200g cooked chickpeas
In your closet
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 2 c. balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Ratatouille recipe pumpkin and chickpeas, balsamic
Preheat oven to 220 ° C (th.7).
- Rinse and dry the pumpkin.
- Cut into 2 and remove the core.
- Cut slices about 1 cm thick and cut small cubes.
- Place them in a baking dish, add 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil and mix well.
- Bake for 20 min.
In the meantime,
- Peel and chop the onion and sweat it 2 min. medium heat in a pan with 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes coarsely making sure to keep the juice.
- Add everything to the pan with the onion and cook 2 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse and add to the pan.
- Add balsamic vinegar, 150 ml of water as well as 1 touch of salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Remove the pumpkins from oven and add them to the stew. Mix well and serve in two bowls.
The Board of HelloFresh:
Feel free to add a little more water if you want a thinner sauce.
The suggestion of HelloFresh:
If you have 1 clove garlic, do not hesitate to add pressed with red onion.
For larger appetites, this dish will partner well with a small bowl of bulgur scented with cumin or curry.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "