Chicken is a recipe that Sublime poultry aromas and flavors. Cooking, ingredients and preparation, here is the recipe for chicken cooked in hay
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 50g salted butter
- 1 chicken farmer of’at least 1.5 kg
- 400 g of dry hay
- 130 g flour
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Chicken casserole hay
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Lightly melt the butter and coat the chicken.
- Salt and pepper.
In a casserole,
- Arrange half of the hay, place the chicken and cover with remaining hay.
- Close the pressure cooker.
Prepare the dough to the pan luter *:
- Add a little’water to the flour,
- mix and luter the casserole.
- Bake 1 hour without opening the cooker.
Turn off the oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- After this time, break the dough, serve the chicken directly on the table in its casserole.
- Remove the chicken and cut hay in front of the guests.
- Serve with pan juices.
B.A.BA the head
To accompany the chicken, potatoes offer blown baked, fried or steamed.
Sea salt: The salt flower nectar is sea salt. Harvested by hand on the surface of the salt marshes, the unseasoned salt has a special flavor. It should be’add directly to the food before tasting.
Learn more about the range chicken Red Label
In France, there is a thirty varieties range chickens distinguished by a red label. Superior quality, these chickens come from slow-growing strains and enjoy good conditions’breeding.
Grain-fed and access to outdoor runs, they are raised in different production areas protected by IGP.
What a gem this sea salt! We never tire of’admire its pristine crystals that will take up a semi-cooked foie gras or
Saint-Jacques just snackée the foaming butter. A Guerande, in the country of Retz, in the Morbihan ... paludiers
gather with their lousse the thin film deposited on the surface gently carnations. A nectar collected only at the end
d’afternoon, dry wind from the’Est. And yes, everything deserves. But what whiteness never sullied by’clay, and
What finesse on the palate!
This simple preparation in its realization will surprise your guests with the subtlety and complexity of aromas provided
choose a quality hay made of’a wide variety of’herbs.
From the perspective of the agreements, if the tenderness and delicacy of chicken is called wine little or no tannic, aromatically one can choose an alliance-building in line hay for example by taking a Chinon few years old and having started developing scents of undergrowth.
At’Conversely, the choice’white as a Côtes du Jura vintage After the Chardonnay will go in the direction of the chicken mitigating nuances with the preparation.
- Chinon 7-15 €
- Côtes du Jura Chardonnay 7-12 €
Words from the kitchen
* Luter : Seal baking dish (casserole dish ...) with a paste so that the preparation retains its moisture and aromas throughout the cooking. Pulp makes a function of the joint between the container and the lid.