Treat yourself this summer with this recipe of chicken marinated with honey and curry, cooked grilled or barbecued and served with delicious ratatouille.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 chicken choice (thigh white pestle)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon’oil’olive
- 1 tsp curry
- The juice’1 lemon
- 1 bunch coriander
- Salt and pepper
Recipe chicken with honey and curry:
It is best to prepare the marinade at least 1/2 day ahead to marinate the chicken.
This recipe is easy and fast, its success lies in the quality of the cooking.
- Start with chop coriander
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients
- Brush generously each piece of chicken with this preparation
- Cover with plastic wrap
- Let cool for 1/2 day minimum (the likes c’is even better)
At mealtime, cooking s’conveniently effected grilled or barbecue but can also be done in a pan or in the oven.
L’must remain within reach while honey helps give a nice caramelized crust.
Here is the delicious recipe for ratatouille, c’is ideal as an accompaniment!