Chicken curry recipe is a must in many countries where spices are queens.
Quick and easy, here's how to cook a delicious chicken curry.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600 g of chicken breasts
- 1/2 small can tomatoes peeled
- Some leaves of coriander
- 1 onion
- 1 clove’garlic
- 15 cl coconut milk
- 2 c. Coffee curry powder
- Salt and pepper
Recipe chicken curry
Chicken curry, cooked with coconut milk, al’advantage of staying very dietetics and terribly tasty.
The success of this recipe lies mainly in the right mix of spices and cooking for not too dry chicken.
- Start by cutting the chicken breasts into small pieces (see photo)
- Peel and mince the’onion
- Peel the’garlic and’mash up
- Heat the’oil’olive oil in a frying pan or skillet
- Lightly brown the chicken with’chopped onion
- Add the curry and return to that’there is curry on all the surface of the chicken
- Remove chicken and keep it in a foil
In the meantime,
- Drain the tomatoes
- Put the peeled tomatoes in place of the chicken and let reduce until’in that’he n’there is more’water
- Add the’garlic and coconut milk
- Bring to a boil and then stop cooking immediately
- Add coriander leaves just chopped
- Serve warm or heated c’is just as good
You can serve with basmati rice, c’is perfect.