Chicken with olives and preserved lemon is a delicious dish that feels the sun, fresh and fragrant.
C’is an easy recipe for an impromptu dinner but also perfectly suited if you heat the next day.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 large chicken thighs
- 2 lemons candied
- 1 box’olives the fresh green basil
- 1 large onions
- 1 chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe chicken with olives and preserved lemons:
Chicken with olives and preserved lemons is a compendium of Mediterranean flavor. Marriage olives and preserved lemon is a true wonder.
- Brown the chicken thighs on each side in’oil’olive
- Chop the’onion you add to the sweat
- Add the chicken stock so as to completely cover thighs
- Add fresh olives
- Add the preserved lemons cut into quarters or washer
Cooking chicken with olives and preserved lemon:
The minimum cooking time of’about 30 minutes on low heat, covered but you can cook a little longer if seen think that the chicken n’is still fairly soft.
After completion of cooking, lift the lid and let stand until’dinner to let confire everything.
- The cooking time is 30 to 45 minutes
- Cooking over a low heat, covered
- To warm the next day take the same precaution (about 10 minutes)
Salat We recommend you semolina or rice, served in a rather deep dish if you l’like swimming in sauce.