Looking for an original and delicious way of cooking the pumpkin, here accompanied by roasted goat quinoa, a real treat.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4/5 persons:
In your cart:
- 1 small pumpkin
- 6 garlic cloves
- 200g quinoa Bio
- 100g fresh goat cheese
- 30 gr hazelnuts whole
In the closet:
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- a little sea salt
- fine salt
Recipe for Roasted Pumpkin and goat cheese quinoa
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Wash the pumpkin, cut it in half and remove the seeds with 1 tsp. soup.
- Cut each squash half into slices 1.5 cm, then every 3.
- Put the pieces in a baking dish (preferably in a single layer). Add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, a little salt, the garlic cloves with skin and mix to coat the pieces of pumpkin oil.
Bake for 25 min. by mixing 2 times during cooking. The pumpkin is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, rinse quinoa, place in a saucepan with 2 times its volume of water, 400 ml.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, add 1 tbsp. Coffee table salt and simmer for about 12 minutes, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the quinoa is cooked.
- Cover and let stand off the heat for 5 minutes.
When the pumpkin is cooked, spread the quinoa in dishes. Add the pumpkin, garlic, cheese, cut into pieces and crushed hazelnuts.
The trick Pascale Weeks :
If you still have a bit of roast pumpkin, I invite you to mix it with a little broth to make a soup season. It's delicious!