At’fall apples are in’honor and when the harvest is plentiful, it is sometimes useful’have some recipes to taste.
So here's a quick and easy recipe for baked potatoes, fruity and tasty.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Beautiful 4 apples
- 4 tsp sugar (preferably red)
- 4 beautiful butter
- Jam berries (blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, etc ...)
Recipe for baked apples with jam:
Preheat oven to 180 °
- Start by washing the apples without peeling
- Remove seeds with an empty apple, but without crossing the apple on any height
- Fill the hole and let the sugar melts and then jam up’top
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking dish
- Add a knob of butter on each apple
- Bake for 35 minutes and let Leather
The apples are cooked when the skin begins to crack and that’they take a nice golden color.
You can serve these delicious apples with vanilla ice cream for example.