Here is a recipe vegetables as diverse as colorful, fried broccoli, carrots, peas and chard.
Easy and quick to make, it is both rich in’nutritional and low calorie perspective.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 Cabbage Broccoli
- 4 carrots
- 250 g polka dot Snap (greedy peas)
- 4-5 leaves Swiss chard
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for fried vegetables: broccoli, carrots, peas and chard
This recipe should not be a problem for you but keep in’idea that vegetables should remain crisp.
The fact of not to the leather keeps largely their nutritional values.
- Start by peeling and then wash all vegetables
- Cut into even medium sized slices carrots
- Separate the broccoli into small pieces
- In a steamer, place the carrots and broccoli
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Add snow peas and cook for 5 min
- Stop the fire or continue another 2 to 3 minutes if vegetables are not cooked enough
In a skillet,
- Melt the butter without browning
- Add vegetables already cooked
- Cut chard sheet 2 or 3
- Finally add the chard leaves to the pan and cook for a few minutes until’that the vegetables are lightly browned
- Pour It Up
This fried can be used both in nature with white meat or with rice and butter.