Stuffed peppers are timely at the end of the’was when’they are ripe and the evenings cooler, make you want to eat a hot meal.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 people:
- 8 small peppers red and yellow
- 500 g of meat (sausage or ground beef)
- 150 g tomatoes crushed or tomato puree
- 1 bel onion
- 2 cloves’garlic
- 1 bunch parsley or basil (You can also put 2)
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
Stuffed peppers recipe:
The success of this recipe lies mainly in the choice of peppers that must be of good size and in cooking, which should be long enough but not too strong.
Start by turning on the oven to 200 °
- Wash peppers
- Cut each pepper hat keeping the stalk
- Carefully remove seeds from peppers with a teaspoon
- Empty all that’it is possible to remove at’inside, including the white
- Peel and chop the’garlic and’onion
- Chop parsley or basil
- Crumble the bread
In a large bowl, mix the meat and tomato puree with all the ingredients and then add a dash of’oil’Olive.
- Top each pepper this preparation
- Cover with the hat
- Bake in 1H
Cooking is long but it allows Peppers s’soak up the flesh while taking a slightly candied appearance.
Care is taken during cooking that peppers not s’dry and not watered for it from time to time with the’water.
Before serving sprinkled it all with a few herbs.