Delicious dish of’winter, guinea fowl with vinegar and candied apples baked is both quick and easy to make for a tasty and fragrant result.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 guinea fowl 1,2 kg
- 50g salted butter
- 4 shallots
- 15 cl cider vinegar
- 10 cl of white wine (Riesling)
- Coarse salt
Guinea fowl casserole vinegar
Cut the guinea fowl into pieces.
- Melt 30g butter in a pan, add the pieces of poultry, brown.
- Remove meat and set aside.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
In the same pot,
- Melt 20g butter and sweat the shallots.
- Pour the vinegar, mix well to’Using’a wooden spoon and pour the wine.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Put the pieces of guinea fowl in the pan, season with coarse salt and pepper.
- Cover and place over low heat, cook 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, put it in a dish.
- Discard’excess grease from cooking by gently removing the sauce to the surface to’Using’a ladle.
Serve with apples baked or pan.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel