Here is a recipe to cook your or your baby squid squid, fried squid with parsley on.
D’Basque origin, they are eaten as inputs that’tapas for a drink.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kg of small calamari or squid
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 cloves’garlic
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Recipe fried calamari with parsley:
Here is the recipe and preparation of fried calamari with parsley
- Start by washing calamari or squid
- Drain up’in that’he n’there is more’water
- Peel and chop the’garlic
- Finely chop the parsley flat
- In a hot skillet, brown the squid with butter and’oil’olive
- Once browned, cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes
- Once cooked, keep warm
- In the given juices during cooking, add’garlic and 2/3 of parsley
- The browning’Garlic seconds then remove from heat (the’Garlic should certainly not black)
- Put the squid in the pan so as to imbue them with parsley
In large plates, serve small squid as is by adding at the last moment the remaining parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper (Preferably a mixture of five bays)
In as decoration but also’amenities for those who love, we can decorate the plates of’a washer lemon.