The corn bread is a delicious recipe, relatively easy to perform, that will surprise and delight your friends and your guests.
Serves 4 to 6 people:
- 1 medium box corn From ultra crisp aucy (220 g)
- 20 cl whipping cream
- 5 spring onions
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl whole milk and 50 cl buttermilk
- 200 g of polenta
- 150 g of maize flour
- ½ c. in baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20g butter
- 2 pinches of Espelette
- Salt and pepper.
Recipe buns corn
Preheat oven to 200 ° (th. 7-8).
- Drain corn.
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Add corn and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor, blend for 1-2 minutes to obtain a smooth texture. Book.
In a skillet,
- Sweat with hot oil, the chopped onions.
- Season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Book.
In a bowl,
- Beat eggs with whole milk and buttermilk.
- Stir in cream / corn preparation.
- Add polenta, corn flour, pinch of salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the onions.
Pour the mixture into small buttered rectangular molds and bake 20 min. Let cool before removing from pan.
Visual Credit: Studio Mixture