In a glass appetizer or starter, treat yourself with these delicious Swiss herbs and beet caviar.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 100 g chews
- 1 beet baked
- 15 cl’walnut oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ stick
- 1 tsp. Tablespoons’truffle oil
- 1 tsp. tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 10 g of mustard in’old
- 1 tsp. Tablespoons’oil’peanut
- 4 chipmunks
- 1 tsp. Coffee d’chopped tarragon
- 1 tsp. chopped chervil coffee
- 1 tsp. chopped chives coffee
- 1 tsp. Coffee chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Chipmunks with herbs and beet caviar, lamb's lettuce salad
Preheat oven to 130 ° C (th.4 / 5).
- Clean chews.
In a robot,
- Mix the cooked and peeled beets.
- Stir 5 cl’walnut oil and lemon juice. Salt and pepper.
- Cut the baguette into thin slices. Brush with croutons’truffle oil and 5 cl’walnut oil.
- Brown in the oven 10 minutes.
In a bowl,
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir’remaining walnut oil and’oil’peanuts. Season chews with this dressing.
- Mix the chipmunks with the chopped herbs. Add salt and pepper, add a drop of Tabasco.
- Dresser filling of glasses’First small Swiss Herbal and beet caviar.
- Present glasses accompanied by the lamb's lettuce and croutons.
Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil.
The nutritional benefits of herbs are often under-estimated due to their low quantity consumption.
However, apart from’tastes and smells bring the dishes, most are very rich in antioxidants and contribute to the proper functioning
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel