Penne pasta are delicious to the cylindrical shape and beveled. Here they are accompanied’fresh salmon steak and cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- 1.2 liters chicken stock
- 30g butter
- 250 to 300 grams of pasta (penne or other type)
- 2 pinches of pepper’Espelette
- 8 slices breast dried 15 cl cream
- 4 pavers salmon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Penne with salmon recipe
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat the chicken stock.
For how risotto pasta:
In a casserole,
- Melt the butter, add the pasta, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Stir and pour ladleful at the chicken stock (taking care to leave the broth evaporate between each ladle) and chilli’Espelette, so risotto.
- The pasta should have absorbed the broth.
Add the dried duck breast. Mix. Cream and correct the’seasoning.
In a skillet,
- Cook the salmon steaks with salted butter for 2 minutes on one side and 1 minute on’other side.
READ MORE ...
D’Atlantic, Pacific, wild, d’breeding, seduced salmon flesh pink (for shrimp which it feeds), tasty, generous and delicious, simple to prepare: the broth, stewed, fried, in foil, on the spit in the oven ...
Butter consists mainly of the milk fat (82%). C’is a good source of vitamin A (important for vision, resistance to infection, growth) and vitamin D. light butter contains less fat so as vitamins A and D.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel