Here is a fresh and light recipe for cooking pandora, accompanied by delicious curry braised chard and quinoa.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 1 bream fillet 250g approximately
- 4 branches (ribs) of Swiss chard
- 120g quinoa
In the closet
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 c. curry powder
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- baking paper
Recipe twists of bream, braised chard and quinoa curry
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Cut the fish into two and place each fillet on a baking paper rectangle.
- Season and add 1 olive oil. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Heat a saucepan with 250 ml of salt water.
In the meantime,
- Cut the feet of chard and detail the branches into sections of 5 cm wide.
- The rinse and dry.
- Seize on high heat with 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil 2 min.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the curry and mix well.
- Continue cooking until serving, stirring several times.
Heat a pot of salted water. As soon as the water boils,
- Pouring rain quinoa and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stop the heat and let stand for 5 min. then drain.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Out packets from oven and serve with braised chard and quinoa in which we will have added butter.
The HelloFresh trick:
If you have some fresh goat cheese or St. Morret, add 15 gr chard, minutes before the end of cooking to give them a creamy appearance.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "