We do not always think, we say that it is complicated to prepare ... However, the fish is cooking easy and lends itself to a thousand variations.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 salmon steaks Label Rouge Skin
- 800 g potatoes
- ¼ of milk
- 25g butter
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 c. Tablespoons’oil’olive
- Salt, pepper.
Recipe salmon steak with unilateral, potato puree
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in salted water.
- Heat the milk.
- When the potatoes are cooked, peel them and pass them to the mill or ricer.
- Add butter, milk, grated nutmeg, a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Mix for mashed potatoes or creamy.
- Keep warm.
- Season the salmon steaks 2 sides.
- Put a sheet’aluminum on the oven rack. Ask the pavement above, skin side up.
- Cook 8 to 10 min without returning them.
- Serve immediately with mashed potatoes.