Hake is a fish with fine and subtle flesh and whose cooking in foil keeps all the flavor.
Embellished with vegetables, zucchini and carrots, here is a delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 pavers colin
- 4 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 2 lemons
- 4 shallots
- 6 c. Coffee d’oil’olive
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 1 bunch parsley
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of hake in foil:
Preparation is quick and cooking lasts only 20 minutes, c’is an easy dish to make for full effect with your guests.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° (th 5-6)
- Peel and wash carrots
- Cut the carrots and zucchini (Without peeling) julienne
- Slice lemons thinly sliced
- Mince shallots
- Ask each block of hake on a sheet of parchment paper (or aluminum)
- Supplementing each block of’a portion of vegetables (julienne zucchini and carrots), lemon slices and onions
- Pour 1 tbsp. Coffee d’oil’olive on each pad
- Chop the parsley to sprinkle colin
- Add salt, pepper and close
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the remaining vegetables by making them sweat in a pan for about 10 minutes.
Once cooked but still crisp, add the cream and serve with the blocks of hake.
You can also serve with a little rice to fill the heartiest appetites ...