This is the time to compose tasty salads with tomatoes in our region!
Here's a delicious tomato panzanella recipe, ciabatta and basil.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600 g tomatoes of various shapes and colors
- 200g ciabatta a little stale
- 3 c. tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 c. tablespoons olive oil 2 + c. soup
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 branches basil (1 bunch)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Panzanella recipe tomato
- Cut the ciabatta roughly into cubes.
- Put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
- salt and pepper, mix well.
- Fry in preheated oven at 210 ° C (th.7) for about 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice the red onion.
- Peel and chop the garlic degerminating.
- Rinse and dry the tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, 6 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the croutons, toss again and let stand 15 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the basil leaves and sprinkle over the salad.
- Pour It Up.
Credit: © N. Arnoult / JC Amiel / AOP Tomatoes and cucumbers in France