Treat yourself with this light Italian dessert creamy and tasty, ideal to’fall or winter season for bananas.
As easy as quick to prepare, it should appeal to your guests and help you finish the meal with a light touch.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 bananas
- 30 cl cream
- 20 cl milk
- 2 g’agar
- 15g sugar
- 15 g of butter
- Toasted almonds
Recipe of the panna cotta with banana and toasted almonds:
In a saucepan,
- Heat the cream, milk and sugar.
- When c’is hot and without boiling, add’agar.
- Bring to a boil and immediately stop.
- 3 Peel bananas and cut into slices
In a skillet,
- Melt the butter and cook the bananas on low heat.
- Add sugar when the bananas are soft.
- Remove from heat when the bananas begin to caramelize and form a puree.
- Pour the substance of the bananas preserved within 4 glasses,
- Add the cream-based formula, milk, sugar and agar
- Let cool then put a charge when c’is lukewarm.
When ready to serve,
- Fry in a pan the last banana cut into slices so as to make them brown,
- Ask those still hot washers on the glasses
- Add some toasted almonds on top and serve with tiles of’almond.