L’egg mimosa, which does’has not eaten and who can forget its taste?
Easy to achieve, he uses as inputs that’aperitif ...
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Parsley chopped
- Some leaves of lettuce
Recipe of’egg mimosa:
The success of the recipe for eggs mimosa lies mainly in cooking eggs.
- Carefully place the eggs into the pan to avoid breaking the
- Leave for 10 minutes leather
- Cool the eggs to’Cold water
- Meanwhile, making mayonnaise or use a ready-made mayonnaise
- Remove’shell eggs
- Cut the eggs mimosa in the lengthwise and remove the yellow
- Mash half of yellow and mix with mayonnaise
- Fill in the blanks with this mixture and sprinkle with remaining yolk’egg
We then used the’grated egg on a plate with a few leaves of lettuce or oak leaf, sprinkled with a few sprigs of parsley
About momisa eggs
The recipe of’mimosa egg has its origin in Rome, Italy and quite old traces suggest that Mimosa eggs are cooked for a long time.
As for the name’grated egg he n’is not very difficult to link with flowers mimosa whose golden yellow is near.