Make spring rolls at home is quite possible and c’even relatively easy to achieve when flat’we have all the ingredients.
Must Asian dishes, is the recipe for crab spring rolls.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 200g crab crumbs
- 100g lean ground pork
- 45 g of the noodles
- 12 sheets of spring rolls (rice cakes)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 clove’garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp mint fresh chopped
Crab spring rolls recipe:
The success of this recipe crab spring rolls lies mainly in preparing the stuffing.
- Place the bean sprouts in’Hot water
- In a bowl, combine crab, pork and vermicelli
- Add grated carrots,’crushed garlic and’finely chopped onion and bean sprouts
- Mix everything and season with ginger, mint and soy sauce to taste
- Soak a few seconds leaves spring rolls in a plate full of’slightly sweet water
- Place the foil in a towel, put the stuffing in the middle
- Roll the sheet onto itself and fold the sides towards’inside
Cooking spring rolls:
- Heat a frying oil.
- Dip the crab spring rolls and brown on each side
- When the rolls are browned on all side, place them on paper towels
Conservation of spring rolls is in the refrigerator for a few days because it is quite possible to heat your nems few minutes before serving, in a moderate fire stove and a little fat.