This is an aerial foam, lightweight, creamy with gingerbread. Clelia this was added a few cubes of roasted pears with honey ...
Preparation time : 5 min
Cooking time : 20 min (if you use pears)
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 egg whites
- 2 packages of gingerbread
- 20 cl cream
- 3 pears
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of honey (good!)
Recipe for gingerbread mousse and roasted pears
This delicious recipe has been tested and validated by the editorial’ !
- Mix 2/3 of the fine powder biscuit and add the cream
- Mix until a smooth paste
- Coarsely grind the remaining 1/3 biscuit and beat your egg whites. (Hint: to check the firmness of your white, return your bowl, your whites should not fall)
- Gently mix the egg whites and cream biscuit, carefully not to break the whites, add the foam pieces of biscuit coarsely ground (this will be even more greedy!)
- Put your foam in glasses, small bowls or whatever you want, shoot and keep in the fridge a few hours before serving.
Either you can only use these small foams (add the biscuit powder on top it will be nice), or like me you add small cubes of roasted pears with honey.
- You cut the pears into cubes and you ridges gently roast a minute 20aine with honey and butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil to make them soft.
Choose good honey, real honey. Mine comes from Eguilles, near Aix en Provence and it is my taste buds the best honey ever tasted!
And it's not because he's my cousin beekeeper! I give you the details if you're interested. In passing its lavender honey is also an SLAUGHTER!
Good was the foam, pears, then for the EASY dressage: small pear cubes are added to the foam, a few crumbs of biscuit and it's ready to ride! A tasting !!!
If you have ideas for a nice dressage I'm all ears!
The recipe speculos mousse and roasted pears proposed by Clelia
Find all the recipes on the Clelia is cooking blog