Sweet melons, juicy peaches, apricots golden, fragrant strawberries ... The waltz of summer fruit has well and truly begun. Abuse-in desserts, crunching them separately or combine them in salads sun-soaked fruit.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 people :
- 2 peaches yellows
- 2 white peaches
- 8 apricots
- 250 g strawberries
- 2 pears Summer
- 4 kiwis
- 1 banana
- 2 c. tablespoons sugar
- 2 limes
- 25 cl sorbet lemon or lime.
Syrup 100 g sugar, 20 ounces of water, 1/2 vanilla pod 1 lime, 6 basil leaves, 20 cl apricot nectar.
Minestrone fresh fruit
Prepare the syrup:
- put the sugar and water in a saucepan,
- add bean split and scraped vanilla and lemon zest and juice.
- Wear over low heat, then simmer 10 minutes until syrupy.
- Off the heat, stir in the chopped basil, stir and let steep 30 minutes.
- Cut the diced fruit. Put them in a bowl with sugar and sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix and set aside to cool covered with clingfilm.
- divide the fruit cubes in bowls.
- Strain the syrup, stir it the apricot nectar and pour the fruit of them.
- Place a scoop of sorbet on each plate and garnish with basil leaves.