Chocolate and oranges always have a happy marriage in the kitchen.
Here is the delicious recipe mini cakes chocolate and candied orange.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 5 lamellae’oranges candied
- 4 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 50 g of corn starch
- 80 g of icing sugar
- ½ packet of yeast
- 150g salted butter
- 180 g chocolate 70%
- 5 cl cream.
Mini cakes with chocolate and candied orange
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Cut the lamellae’candied orange into small cubes. Book.
- Separate the whites from the yolks’eggs.
- Beat the egg whites and yolks book.
In a bowl,
- Place the flour, cornstarch, powdered sugar and yeast.
- Mix and add whites’eggs.
- Melt butter and’add to the previous preparation.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream.
- Off the heat, add the yolks’eggs, stirring constantly.
- Add this mixture to the’device. Mix well.
- Add the candied orange.
- Mix and spread to three quarters into molds cake.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Visual Credit: © CNIEL