Surprise your friends with these mini burgers zucchini with mozzarella.
Quick and easy to prepare, they are as good as an aperitif, or as amuse gueule appetizer.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 zucchini
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 1 handful arugula
- 4 c. Coffee balsamic vinegar
- 4 c. Coffee olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of mini burgers zucchini with mozzarella
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut into slices about 5mm thick.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on a zucchini slice.
- Mix salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
In a bowl,
- Season the sauce with arugula.
- Drop some rocket into mozzarella, cover with a zucchini slice.
- Keeping with toothpicks and serve immediately.
Hot Version: replace the rocket with a basil leaf without dressing. Heat in oven for 5 to 8 minutes at 200 ° C.
Visual credits: © Marie LETEURE / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel