You want to drink a cocktail, easy, cheap and fast, surprise your guests with these mini sandwiches with smoked fish.
Preparation : 15 min
Level of difficulty : Easy
Ingredients for 4 people
- 12 wholemeal bread slices
- 1/2 bunch radishes
- 1/2 bunch chive
- 50 g of smoked fish
- 120g cream cheese
- 1 tsp. of mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Mini sandwiches with smoked fish
- Remove the crust of the bread slices.
- Wash, stem and slice the radishes.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Slice smoked fish.
In a bowl,
- Bring together cottage cheese, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix and correct the’seasoning.
- Toast the bread slices until’to’appearance’a nice golden brown.
- Spread a slice of bread generously with cheese preparation.
- Cover some radishes, chives and smoked fish.
- To overcome’another slice of bread.
Cut the sandwiches diagonally to get a triangle.
About smoked fish
Smoked fish :
Sometimes considered luxury, enjoyed the Christmas holidays’year, smoked fish has now become a consumer product.
Salmon, trout, eel, herring, haddock (haddock), halibut, sturgeon ... all are cleaned, prepared fillets, salted, desalted and dried.
Smoking is either artisanal or industrial. The main difference between other in the amount smoked fish at the same time much more important in industry; the smoking time, much longer in’crafts; and selection of sawdust to make smoking, the different woods scenting variably fish (beech, birch, oak ...).
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel