Treat yourself with this delicious crispy millefeuille Recipe crunchy vegetables, a nice appetizer or accompaniment to meat and fish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 50 g of flakes’oat
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- 70 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g’grated cheese
- ½ horseradish
- 1 carrot
- 150 g fresh cheese
- ¼ bunch chive
- ½ punnet of seedlings germinated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Crispy millefeuille with crunchy vegetables
Preheat oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- In a bowl, mix the’oats, hazelnuts, 1 pinch of pepper, grated parmesan and gruyere.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, previously covered with baking paper, circles of stainless steel.
- Train drives by filing’device at the bottom of each circle.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Wash and peel the carrots and radishes, grate them.
- Carefully peel the wafer baking paper.
- In a bowl, pour the cream cheese, the’season with salt, pepper and add the chopped chives.
- Relax if necessary with a little milk. Mix well and refrigerate until’dressage.
4 different plates,
- Submit a crisp circle, add the cream cheese with chives, arrange the vegetables and cover with’a d’other circle.
- Reiterate’operation again until’to’obtaining yarrow.
- Serve with sprouted shoots.
Learn more about’oat
The Scots have long shared a great story with’oats. If the English felt this cereal only
good to horses, the Scots retorted, "Well, why’England has such good horses, and’Of Scotland
Men also admirable! »
Crispy and crunchy blend here to give a tonic preparation, strengthened by the spiciness of black radish and
chives, and in which the worked curd brings binder and roundness. L’plant expression of’all makes
l’agreement with a delicate red except to choose it warm and spicy; c’is that the’one will find in a lot of wine as the sun
Côtes de Provence, quite suitable for vegetable alliances temper his strong character. For those who wish
an agreement with more freshness, a gray Vendomois perfectly play that role while supporting the spice of’together.
-Côtes de Provence red 6-15 €
-Gray Vendômois 5-7 €
Recipe: A. Beauvais