Must Cheese southwest Rocamadour offers incredible flavor and incomparable basis when’it is cooked in millefeuille with potatoes.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 creamy Rocamadours
- 100 g potatoes
- 4 sheets filo
- 50g butter
- Salt, pepper.
Recipe Millefeuille Rocamadour
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes and cook until soft.
- Drain and mix with Rocamadours to a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Season to taste.
- Melt butter, brush each sheet of phyllo and cut rectangles of 5 × 8 cm.
On a non-stick plate
- Overlay 3 or 4 rectangles, and so do many job.
- Bake at 200 ° for 5 min supervisor.
- As they begin to color on the sides, take them out and let cool.
- Arrange on a plate laminated rectangle and 1 c. tablespoons potato cream, start and finish with a rectangle.
- Entered into with taste curly lettuce.