Yarrow zucchini and tomatoes is a typical Provençal dish, fresh and fragrant.
Serve cool or warm, here is the recipe ...
Ingredients for 6 people:
In the choice of ingredients, choose tomatoes and zucchini same diameter
- 2 zucchini Green
- 5 tomatoes
- Goat cheese (or feta)
- 2 cloves’garlic
- 2 tsp chive chopped
Recipe Yarrow zucchini and tomatoes :
The fact’have the same diameter allows vegetables’a better homogeneity and therefore a much more aesthetic final rendering.
- Preheat oven to 180 °
- Start by washing all vegetables
- Put tomatoes in 2 minutes’boiling water then peel
- Cut the tomatoes into slices of’1/2 cm’thickness about
- Cut zucchini into slices 2-3 mm’thickness
- Arrange the zucchini slices and tomatoes on a baking tray
- Place a drizzle’oil’olive on courgettes
- Place in the oven and let leather 1:30
Once the zucchini and tomatoes cooked and cooled, it remains only’climbing yarrow in a bowl
- Mix the goat with’crushed garlic and chopped chives
- Arrange alternating slices of vegetables zucchini, tomatoes and goat
- Salt and pepper
You can keep this millefeuille zucchini and tomatoes in the refrigerator and serve cold with toast toast.
You can also reheat if you prefer to make a hot dish and possibly the’accompanied’a small salad.