Do you mash it, this delicious puree’Irish revisited here with Jerusalem artichokes and accompanied walnut Saint-Jacques?
Check out this recipe, as surprising as tasty.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
In your cart:
- 700 gr Jerusalem artichoke
- 6 Walnut St. Jacques
- 1 ham slice
- 1 toast
- some leaves parsley flat
In the closet:
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- greaseproof paper
Mash Recipe of Jerusalem artichoke gratin with Saint-Jacques
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Peel the Jerusalem artichokes with a peeler and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp. tablespoons oil in a pan and place the cubes of Jerusalem artichoke.
- Pour on top 15 ounces of water, salt and pepper and place parchment paper round on top. This must be drilled in the center to let the steam. Cook the artichokes for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place in blender raw ham, coarsely chopped some parsley and toast. Mix everything to get a crumb.
- Place the nuts Saint-Jacques on a baking dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for about 10-15 min.
- Check for doneness by cutting a Saint-Jacques and checking the flesh is white. It may be slightly translucent heart, but not much.
- At the end of cooking artichokes, place them in a bowl and mash coarsely with a fork. Season and serve with St. Jacques au gratin.
The info cons of HelloFresh
When choosing Jerusalem artichokes, prefer small stiff with a clean, slightly damaged skin.
Warning, this is a rather fragile vegetable, be sure to handle with care. You can keep about 2 weeks in a perforated plastic bag in the bottom of your refrigerator.
Also be sure to place a paper towel in the bag, it will remove moisture.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, home delivery simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients