Here is a recipe that will reveal the subtlety of the duck while waking up your taste buds with a sauce to’deliciously scented orange.
Easy to make, this recipe should be surprised by your guests!
Ingredients for 4 people:
This recipe makes the rather’winter during the period of harvest oranges ...
- 2 duck breasts (about 400 g each)
- 3 oranges
- 2 tsp’Armagnac or Grand Marnier
- 1 knob of butter
- 20 cl of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (red or white sugar may also be suitable)
- 1 balsamic vinegar
- 1 or 2 strand (s) thyme
Recipe of duck breast with’orange:
Choose good duck breasts and fleshy colored orange to enjoy this tasty dish.
- Start by washing the oranges and remove the zest on’a d’between her
- Then cut the same Orange 2 and extract the juice
- Peel the remaining 2 oranges, and take each neighborhood without damaging them
- In a saucepan, pour the balsamic vinegar with the chicken stock, butter and the’Armagnac
- Add brown sugar (or sugar) and let reduce to a syrup
- Meanwhile, cut the duck fat side and cook for 5 minutes on each side, starting with the fat side. Drain the fat before returning
- Once cooked, we put the duck breasts on a plate (preferably hot) and covers of’a paper’aluminum
- It returns the districts’oranges seconds with zest’orange
He n’there is more that’straightening plates ...
- Cut the duck breasts and ask some songs to the’plate
- Add districts’fried oranges
- Drizzle everything with the syrup you have made
- Ask some zest to meat
- Add some brown thyme for decoration
Accompanying it will be able to cook potatoes to’water, make a small potato gratin or alternatively beans "Mangetout".