The cheesecake is normally very rich.
Clelia gives us a recipe cheesecake lighter which proved inconclusive.
Ingredients for 8 people:
For the pastry:
- 500 g speculos
- 200g soft butter
For the cream:
- 400g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 200 g of cheese
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 3 gelatin sheets
- 80g sugar
- 2 egg whites
- a few strawberries
Lighter cheesecake recipe:
1- Prepare the pastry:
- Mix your speculos and soft butter until smooth. If you have a tart pan with a removable bottom use. If not upholster a cake pan with parchment paper and place the mold bottom a layer of speculos / butter mixture.
- Pack it well to distribute over the entire surface and evening.
- Let stand to cool.
2. Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water.
3. Mix the cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar and lemon zest
4. Heat the lemon juice and when it starts to boil,
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin drained
- Whisk until gelatin is melted well
- Add cottage cheese mixture / cream cheese
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff. (Reminder: when you return your bowl, whites should not move) and gently stir in the above mixture.
6. Pull out your pie shell and add over speculos mousse cream cheese.
- Flatten with a spatula or spoon
- Allow to cool a few hours (the day before for the next day it's perfect!)
7. Just before serving unmold your cake and decorate with strawberries at your convenience (sliced, whole, quartered, cubed: please send me your photos!)
Well, I hope you enjoy this recipe. She loved it because we found this cheesecake very very fresh and not fluff-fluff.
It tightens with pleasure With the bottom based speculos the lemon mousse and fresh strawberries on top, it's a perfect dessert for Spring!
Find the recipe on the Blog Clelia and all its delicious ideas for cooking